International FIRE Blogs
Early Retirement Now
Early Retirement Now is the journey of a German-come American immigrant who successfully retired in June 2018.
He had a long career in the finance industry which probably helps a lot with working towards FIRE.
The blog is full of a large number of posts covering a period starting in early 2016 and it’s still running well to date.Latest Posts
- Will FIRE turn into “Fake Independence Rapidly Evaporating?” Relax! We’re going to be fine, despite the recent stock market volatility!2 weeks ago
- The OptionSellers.com debacle: How to blow up your portfolio in five easy steps1 month ago
- We Are Homeowners Again!2 months ago
- Trading like an Escape Artist: How I made money in October trading S&P Futures Options with 2x leverage2 months ago
- So what, we retired at the peak of the bull market? Here are seven reasons why we’re not yet worried…3 months ago
The Jim Collins blog is best known for its Stock Series articles. These are one of the best articles for the budding investor to read if you are completely new to the stock market.
The Stock Series posts answer many questions and clear up many misconceptions about the stock market, indexed funds and active management.
Jim also has a great book called the Simple Path to Wealth available on Amazon Paperback, Kindle and Audible.Latest Posts
- Mr. Bogle passes15 hours ago
- “I wanted the unreasonable”2 weeks ago
- Happy Holidays! and a bit on Mr. Market1 month ago
- Truly Passive Real Estate Investing2 months ago
- Car Talk: An update on Steve and looking at Leafs2 months ago
The Mad FIentist blog has some great tools for tracking and calculating your progress towards FI.
Although most famous for “The Laboratory”, the Mad FI blog also contains some great articles and podcasts on early retirement philosophies too.Latest Posts
- Monumental Strength – How to Get Fit (and Actually Enjoy It)1 month ago
- The Tax Benefits of Forming an S Corporation2 months ago
- Why Everyone Should Have Their Own Business (and How to Guarantee Success)2 months ago
- James Clear – Atomic Habits and Building a New Identity After Retirement3 months ago
- Travis Shakespeare – Playing with FIRE4 months ago
Mr. Money Mustache
No International blog list would be complete without Mr Money Moustache who has a FIRE cult-like following with a huge forum of active members.
MMM retired way back in 2005 and has since lead the FIRE movement inspiring others to follow suit.
Full of great FIRE tips, the Mr Money Moustache blog also has great general lifestyle tips promoting the misconception that money alone doesn’t always equal happiness.Latest Posts
- The Economics of Divorce3 weeks ago
- How to Retire Forever on a Fixed Chunk of Money2 months ago
- An Interview With The Man Who Never Needed a Real Job2 months ago
- What Everybody Is Getting Wrong About FIRE4 months ago
- What Really Goes on at MMM Headquarters5 months ago