International FIRE Blogs
Early Retirement Now
Early Retirement Now is the journey of a German-come American immigrant who successfully retired in June 2018.
He had a long career in the finance industry which probably helps a lot with working towards FIRE.
The blog is full of a large number of posts covering a period starting in early 2016 and it’s still running well to date.Latest Posts
- The Yield Illusion (or Delusion?): Another Follow-Up! (SWR Series Part 31)3 weeks ago
- The Yield Illusion Follow-Up (SWR Series Part 30)3 weeks ago
- The Yield Illusion: How Can a High-Dividend Portfolio Exacerbate Sequence Risk? (SWR Series Part 29)1 month ago
- How can a drop in the stock market possibly be good for investors?2 months ago
- Will FIRE turn into “Fake Independence Rapidly Evaporating?” Relax! We’re going to be fine, despite the recent stock market volatility!3 months ago
The Jim Collins blog is best known for its Stock Series articles. These are one of the best articles for the budding investor to read if you are completely new to the stock market.
The Stock Series posts answer many questions and clear up many misconceptions about the stock market, indexed funds and active management.
Jim also has a great book called the Simple Path to Wealth available on Amazon Paperback, Kindle and Audible.Latest Posts
- Stocks — Part XXXV: Investing for Seven Generations3 weeks ago
- Chautauqua 2019 – UK & Portugal – Tickets Now Available2 months ago
- Mr. Bogle passes2 months ago
- “I wanted the unreasonable”3 months ago
- Happy Holidays! and a bit on Mr. Market3 months ago
The Mad FIentist blog has some great tools for tracking and calculating your progress towards FI.
Although most famous for “The Laboratory”, the Mad FI blog also contains some great articles and podcasts on early retirement philosophies too.Latest Posts
- Cal Newport – Deep Work, Digital Minimalism, and the Key to a Happy Retirement3 weeks ago
- Millennial Money – From Broke to Millionaire in 5 Years2 months ago
- Tony – Going Back to Work After Early Retirement2 months ago
- Monumental Strength – How to Get Fit (and Actually Enjoy It)3 months ago
- The Tax Benefits of Forming an S Corporation4 months ago
Mr. Money Mustache
No International blog list would be complete without Mr Money Moustache who has a FIRE cult-like following with a huge forum of active members.
MMM retired way back in 2005 and has since lead the FIRE movement inspiring others to follow suit.
Full of great FIRE tips, the Mr Money Moustache blog also has great general lifestyle tips promoting the misconception that money alone doesn’t always equal happiness.Latest Posts